The Grand Prix des RSSI, organized in partnership with CESIN, CLUSIF, CIGREF and ANSSI, is an initiative to promote Information Systems Security Managers.
Nominations for The Grand Prix des RSSI are open from Thursday, April 11 to Saturday, June 15!
You are a CISO and set up an innovative project in your company? Enhance your approach by participating in the CISP Grand Prix.
The opportunity to be recognized by the profession and to win one of four prizes:
- The most innovative approach, for example, the implementation of a remarkable security policy or actions that stand out, etc.
- Culture safety, to raise awareness internally, get the right messages around cybersecurity, evangelize, etc.
- Best hope, will distinguish a recently named RSSI in this function
- Special Jury Prize, the "favorite"
Discover the jury of professionals and experts:
- Alain Bouillé, IS Security Director Caisse des Dépôts Group, President of CESIN
- Henri Codron, Schindler Global Zone Security Manager, Vice President of Clusif
- Henri d'Agrain, General Delegate of CIGREF
- Laurent Gerardin, Head of Sector Coordination Division, ANSSI
- Mylène Jarossay, CISO of LVMH, General Secretary of CESIN
- Olivier Ligneul, EDF Group Cybersecurity Director Vice President of CESIN
- Stéphane Tournadre, DSSI of Servier
- Nicolas Vielliard, head of the Global Security Operations Center ENGIE, Director of CLUSIF
The 2018 laureates are:
MOST INNOVATIVE APPROACH: Dominique ALLERON, Regional security manager, AXA
SECURITY CULTURE PRIZE: Viviane MALETERRE, CISO - Deputy - Technical Manager, HAUTE AUTORITE DE SANTE
BEST HOPE PRIZE: Fabien LEMARCHAND, CISO, C DISCOUNT
SPECIAL JURY PRIZE: Stéphane TOURNADRE, CIO, SERVIER