Les Assises launch for the first time the GRAND PRIX DES RSSI in partnership with CESIN, the CLUSIF, the CIGREF, and the ANSSI.
The Grand Prix des RSSI provides a unique way to recognise chief information security officers by rewarding the best projects or professional approaches.
The CISOs of any private or public organization in the European Union (except companies offering hardware or software solutions or security services) may submit their applications.
Applications are now closed !
You will discover the 4 laureates of the Grand Prix des RSSI during Les Assises.
A special file will be dedicated to them in the October issue of IT For Business.
The jury will award the following prizes:
- Démarche la plus innovante
- Culture sécurité
- Meilleur espoir
- Prix Spécial du Jury
Let's go back on the previous edition:
Jean-Philippe GAULIER, CISO, ORANGE
Kevin HEYDON, CIO, GROUPE L'OCCITANE
Thierry OLIVIER, CISO Group, SOCIETE GENERALE
MOST INNOVATIVE APPROACH
SECURITY CULTURE PRIZE
SPECIAL JURY PRIZE
A jury of professionals and experts:
The jury is chaired by:
- Alain Bouillé, Jury President, IS Security Director at Groupe Caisse des Dépôts, President of CESIN
And composed with :
- Olivier Ligneul, Cybersecurity Director of Groupe EDF, Vice President of CESIN
- Mylène Jarossay, CISO, LVMH, Secretary General of CESIN
- Henri Codron, Europe Information Security Officer of Schindler, Vice President of CLUSIF
- Nicolas Vieillard, NewCorp CISO, ENGIE, Administrator of CLUSIF
- Yves Verhoeven, Deputy Director External Relations and Coordination, ANSSI
- Henri d’Agrain, General Delegate at CIGREF
- Thierry Olivier, RSSI Société Générale Group, winner of the 2018 Special Jury Prize