Les Assises launch for the first time the GRAND PRIX DES RSSI in partnership with CESIN, the CLUSIF, the CIGREF, the ANSSI and EUROPOL.
The Grand Prix des RSSI provides a unique way to recognise chief information security officers by rewarding the best projects or professional approaches.
The CISOs of any private or public organization in the European Union (except companies offering hardware or software solutions or security services) may submit their applications
The jury will hand out four awards:
- Most innovative approach: for example, the establishment of a remarkable security policy or outstanding actions, etc.
- Security culture: raising awareness in house, spreading the word about cybersecurity, etc.
- Best hope: recognising a new CISO
- Special Jury Prize: our “favourite”
Applications are open from 1 March to 15 June 2017
Discover the portraits of the 4 winners in Mag Securs Magazine of October 2017.
A jury of professionals and experts:
The jury is chaired by:
- Alain Bouillé, Jury President, IS Security Director at Groupe Caisse des Dépôts, President of CESIN
Et composé de :
- Olivier Ligneul, CTO & Group Chief Information Security Officer du Groupe EDF, Vice-Président of CESIN
- Mylène Jarossay, CISO de LVMH, Secretary General of CESIN
- Henri Codron, Zone Europe Information Security Officer de Schindler, Vice-Président of CLUSIF
- Nicolas Vieillard, NewCorp CISO at ENGIE, Administrator of CLUSIF
- Thomas Fillaud, Industrial Policy and Assistance Bureau Chief at ANSSI
- Henri d’Agrain, General Delegate at CIGREF
- Jean-Dominique Nollet, Head of forensic laboratory, European Cybercrime Centre at EUROPOL
Winners will be awarded on Wednesday 11 October 2017 at Les Assises de la Sécurité.