The Grand Prix des RSSI, organized in partnership with CESIN, CLUSIF, CIGREF and ANSSI, is an initiative to promote Information Systems Security Managers.
The opportunity for CISOs to be distinguished and recognized by the profession and to win one of four prizes:
- The most innovative approach, for example, the implementation of a remarkable security policy or actions that stand out, etc.
- Culture safety, to raise awareness internally, get the right messages around cybersecurity, evangelize, etc.
- Best hope, will distinguish a recently named RSSI in this function
- Special Jury Prize, the "favorite"
The 4 winners will be announced at the opening conference of the Assises on 9 October 2019 at 11:30 am.
A special file will be relayed to our partner, Le Monde Informatique.
Discover the jury of professionals and experts:
- Alain Bouillé, vice président of CESIN
- Henri Codron, Vice President of Clusif
- Henri d'Agrain, General Delegate of CIGREF
- Laurent Gerardin, Head of Sector Coordination Division, ANSSI
- Mylène Jarossay, president of CESIN
- Olivier Ligneul, EDF Group Cybersecurity Director Vice President of CESIN
- Stéphane Tournadre, DSSI of Servier
- Nicolas Vielliard, head of the Global Security Operations Center ENGIE, Director of CLUSIF
The 2018 laureates are:
MOST INNOVATIVE APPROACH: Dominique ALLERON, Regional security manager, AXA
SECURITY CULTURE PRIZE: Viviane MALETERRE, CISO - Deputy - Technical Manager, HAUTE AUTORITE DE SANTE
BEST HOPE PRIZE: Fabien LEMARCHAND, CISO, C DISCOUNT
SPECIAL JURY PRIZE: Stéphane TOURNADRE, CIO, SERVIER