Les Assises organize the GRAND PRIX DES RSSI in partnership with CESIN, the CLUSIF, the CIGREF, and the ANSSI.
The Grand Prix des RSSI provides a unique way to recognise chief information security officers by rewarding the best projects or professional approaches.
A special file has been dedicated to the laureates in the October issue of IT For Business.
The laureates are:
MOST INNOVATIVE APPROACH: Dominique ALLERON, Regional security manager, AXA
SECURITY CULTURE PRIZE: Viviane MALETERRE, CISO - Deputy - Technical Manager, HAUTE AUTORITE DE SANTE
BEST HOPE PRIZE: Fabien LEMARCHAND, CISO, C DISCOUNT
SPECIAL JURY PRIZE: Stéphane TOURNADRE, CIO, SERVIER
Discover the jury of professionals and experts, chaired by:
- Alain Bouillé, Jury President, IS Security Director at Groupe Caisse des Dépôts, President of CESIN
And composed with :
- Olivier Ligneul, Cybersecurity Director of Groupe EDF, Vice President of CESIN
- Mylène Jarossay, CISO, LVMH, Secretary General of CESIN
- Henri Codron, Europe Information Security Officer of Schindler, Vice President of CLUSIF
- Nicolas Vieillard, NewCorp CISO, ENGIE, Administrator of CLUSIF
- Yves Verhoeven, Deputy Director External Relations and Coordination, ANSSI
- Henri d’Agrain, General Delegate at CIGREF
- Thierry Olivier, RSSI Société Générale Group, winner of the 2018 Special Jury Prize