The Innovation Prize is now closed !
Participation is open to any company presenting an innovative solution. Companies must have been created in 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 in a member State of the European Union, Switzerland or Norway and propose an innovative solution in ISS.
- Didier Gras, IT Risk & Cybersecurity Officer, BNP PARIBAS
- Sylvain Thiry, Group IT Infrastructure CISO, SOCIETE GENERALE
Jury members are:
- Thierry Auger, Deputy CIO and CSO, LAGARDERE
- Gilles Berthelot, RSSI Groupe, SNCF
- Gérôme Billois, Partner, WAVESTONE
- Olivier Guérin, Chargé de mission, SNCF
- Maximilien Oursel, Associate, PLEIADE VENTURE
- Jean-Yves Poichotte, Global Head of IS Security, SANOFI
- Jérôme Saiz, Corporate Protection Expert, OPFOR Intelligence
- Lois Samain, Co-fondateur and Podcaster, Le Comptoir Secu
- Emmanuel Gras, CEO, Alsid – Winner 2017
Secretarial services for the jury are provided by DG Consultants.
Discover the previous winners of the Innovation Award:
THE “ATTENDEES’ CHOICE” AWARD AND THE INNOVATION PRIZE WINNER
Guaranteeing access rights and operating system configuration, Active Directory (AD) Infrastructure has become the cornerstone of enterprise network security over time.
Alsid offers a product allowing the CISO to identify the risks that weigh on their AD infrastructure by adopting a pragmatic and comprehensible approach.
2017 Prize Winner: Alsid
2016 Prize Winner: Cryptosense
2015 Prize Winner: Sentryo
2014 Prize Winner: Idecsi
2013 Prize Winner: Intralinks (ex docTrackr)
2012 Prize Winner: Picviz Labs
2011 Prize Winner: Brainwave
2010 Prize Winner: ArxSys
2009 Prize Winner: Coverty (ex Kalistick)
2008 Prize Winner: Mobiquant
2007 Prize Winner: Livo Technologies
2006 Prize Winner: Nexthink