Applications are open!
The jury is co-chaired by:
- Didier Gras, IT Risk & Cybersecurity Officer, BNP PARIBAS
- Thierry Auger, Deputy CIO and CSO, LAGARDERE
Jury members are:
- Gérôme Billois, Partner, WAVESTONE
- Gilles Berthelot, Group CISO, SNCF
- Maximilien Oursel, Partner, PLEIADE VENTURE
- Jean-Yves Poichotte, Global Head of IS Security, SANOFI
- Jérôme Saiz, corporate protection expert, OPFOR Intelligence
- Lois Samain, Cofounder and Podcaster, Le Comptoir Secu
- Sébastien Bombal, Advisor ComCyber, Ministère des Armées
- Arnaud Gardin, Innovation Director, Moabi Lauréat 2019
- Olivier Guerin, Project Manager ANSSI
Secretarial services for the jury are provided by DG Consultants.
DISCOVER THE "ATTENDEES CHOICE" AND THE INNOVATION PRIZE WINNER 2019
SaaS automated security audit platform for embedded software for connected vehicles and the Internet of Things (IoT). Moabi responds to the challenges of securing software, firmware and IoT binaries in the development cycle, upstream of production.
We also congratulate Cyber-detect and Harfanglab and thank them for their participation.
Discover the previous winners of the Innovation Award:
2019 Prize Winner: Moabi
2018 Prize Winner: Citalid
2017 Prize Winner: Alsid
2016 Prize Winner: Cryptosense
2015 Prize Winner: Sentryo
2014 Prize Winner: Idecsi
2013 Prize Winner: Intralinks (ex docTrackr)
2012 Prize Winner: Picviz Labs
2011 Prize Winner: Brainwave
2010 Prize Winner: ArxSys
2009 Prize Winner: Coverty (ex Kalistick)
2008 Prize Winner: Mobiquant
2007 Prize Winner: Livo Technologies
2006 Prize Winner: Nexthink