THE “ATTENDEES’ CHOICE” AWARD AND THE INNOVATION PRIZE WINNER
Guaranteeing access rights and operating system configuration, Active Directory (AD) Infrastructure has become the cornerstone of enterprise network security over time.
Alsid offers a product allowing the CISO to identify the risks that weigh on their AD infrastructure by adopting a pragmatic and comprehensible approach.
Participation is open to any company presenting an innovative solution. Companies must have been created in 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017 in a member State of the European Union, Switzerland or Norway and propose an innovative solution in ISS. The jury is co-chaired by:
- Didier Gras, IT Risk & Cybersecurity Officer, BNP PARIBAS
- Sylvain Thiry, Head of IT shared services customer relationship managing director at SNCF
Jury members are:
- Thierry Auger, Deputy CIO and CSO, LAGARDERE
- Gérôme Billois, Senior Manager, WAVESTONE
- Thomas Fillaud, Head of Office, Industrial Policy and Assistance, ANSSI
- Gérard Le Comte, Group Strategic Security Leader, SOCIÉTÉ GÉNÉRALE
- Maximilien Oursel, Associate, PLEIADE VENTURE
- Jean-Yves Poichotte, Global Head of IS Security, SANOFI
- Jérôme Saiz, Corporate Protection Expert, OPFOR Intelligence
- Lois Samain, Co-fondateur and Podcaster, Le Comptoir Secu
- Graham Steel, CEO, Cryptosense – Winner 2016
Secretarial services for the jury are provided by DG Consultants.
The prize will be presented officially at the plenary conference of Les Assises on Thursday 12 October 2017. The prize winner will receive admission to Les Assises plus a "module", a fully furnished 9m² stand as well as a workshop at which to present its offer.
The top candidates -chosen by the Jury- were invited to present a defence of their application during" a few minutes, in the form of an elevator pitch, at the Cercle meeting on 15 June 2017. Meeting attendees will vote for a special “attendees’ choice” award.
The prize will be officially awarded to the winner at the plenary session of Les Assises 2017 on the 12 October 2017.
The Prize winner will receive admission to Les Assises plus a "module", a fully furnished 9m² stand, as well as a workshop at which to present its offer
Companies having participated in a previous edition of our Assises or ROOMn events on its own behalf are ineligible.
Being already a 2017 Partner of Les Assises prevents a company to apply.
2016 Prize Winner: Cryptosense
2015 Prize Winner: Sentryo
2014 Prize Winner: Idecsi
2013 Prize Winner: Intralinks (ex docTrackr)
2012 Prize Winner: Picviz Labs
2011 Prize Winner: Brainwave
2010 Prize Winner: ArxSys
2009 Prize Winner: Coverty (ex Kalistick)
2008 Prize Winner: Mobiquant
2007 Prize Winner: Livo Technologies
2006 Prize Winner: Nexthink