Participants are responsible for arranging their own transportation.
We are providing a booking platform for Les Assises participants offering Easyjet and Air France’s most competitive fares with Monaco Check-In.
WARNING Only plane tickets purchased via our booking platform will be refund up to 235€. Refund restricted to end users. Partners and their staff, spouses, experts, and consultants are not eligible for refund.
We recommend you the following flights :
- Vol EZY4061 : Paris Orly - Nice with a departure at 7.00am - Arrival at 8.30am
- Vol AF7700 : Paris CDG - Nice with a departure at 7.25am - Arrival at 8.55am
- Vol EZY3991 : Paris CDG - Nice with a departure at 7.30am - Arrival at 9.05am
- From the Province, we recommend you to be at Nice airport at 9.00 am at the latest
Shuttles from Terminal 2 of Nice Airport to the Meridien Beach Plaza Sea Club are at 9.00am, 9.30am and 10.15am
Les Assises Participants
Flight leaving Paris and other French cities:
Wednesday 10 October
- Partners: we recommend you a flight between 7.00am and 9.00am for an arrival around 10.00am
- Guests: we recommend you a flight between 9.00am and 10.00am, for an arrival around 10.30am
Thursday 11 October between 7.00am and 8.00am
Recommended return flight times:
Friday 12 October around 8.00 pm
Saturday 13 October between 5.00pm and 7.00pm
Les Assises Partners
This platform guarantees you will receive Easyjet and Air France most competitive fares. You are responsible for your own travel expenses, which will not be reimbursed.
Les Assises Guests
DG CONSULTANTS will refund guests’ transportation expenses up to a maximum of €235 per person including taxes. (plane and train)
Taking your ticket with our booking plateform is the only way to be reimbursed, according to several conditions
- After Les Assises, log into your private space and answer to our post event survey and then fill our reimbursement request before the 31/10/2018.
- This reimbursement file is compulsory and must be completed between the 15/10/2018 and the 31/10/2018.
- Reimbursement begins on the 19th November 2018: we refund the credit card used for the payment on our booking platform.
- You must have effectively attended the 2018 edition of Les Assises.
- Having read and accepted the general conditions of participation for guests.
- Reimbursement reserved to end users and employees-companions, consultants and experts not included
- Only plane tickets ordered on our booking platform will be reimbursed.
- Parking lot tickets, mileage, taxi, bus, helicopter, Orlyval or RATP fares are not reimbursed.
In case of absolute necessity, preventing you from attending the 2018 Les Assises, DG Consultants will refund guests’ transportation expenses up to a maximum of €235 per person including taxes, if the following condition is met: you must submit by post to DG Consultants -5/7 rue de l’Amiral Courbet 94160 St Mandé- any document proving your impossibility to attend the 2018 Les Assises before 1st November (no request will be accepted after 1st November 2018). If this condition is met, DG Consultants will send you on 19th November 2018 -by credit card refund- reimbursement of your transportation expenses, up to €235 per person taxes included.